When Raspberry Poptarts Suck (17 October 2008)

There are mornings when frosted raspberry pop tarts just make the morning that much better. And there are mornings when chocolate milk will do a good job of hiking up that sugar level and coming close to raspberry pop tarts. And when there is just the DD guy, which makes me forget about everything! (Mostly because I become a babbling idiot, and am unable to do anything except drool!)

And then there are mornings when nothing will do. Not even a mediocre looking guy in a truck, and that is down right depressing I am here to tell you. Trucks get me going, so when a truck, and guy in a truck don't do it, something is seriously wrong! (Is there a pill for that?)

So what should one do? Write, I guess. It gets the icky stuff out, and lets everyone know that problems in life cannot be fixed by a raspberry pop tart (so sad). That sometimes, as simple or complex as problems may be, everyone has crap to deal with. Some get more crap than others. Some know how to deal with it better.

For the first time in a long time, I am OK with allowing myself to feel what I am going through, and to be able to process the good and the bad, both objectively and subjectively. I think that I have been, up until several weeks ago, not transparent enough to myself to know what is going on in my head. What a big expanse of space it is!

My friends(you readers, you), therapy, pop tarts, truck guys, and the DD guy have helped me through these difficult. I am in a better place than I ever have been in my life, and so these bumps in the road are OK. My issues are vast, but the solutions are simple. Grab some pop tarts, chocolate milk, a guy in a truck, and life will be happy for at least a short time. And when that doesn't work, kick the guy out of the truck and keep the yummy foods to myself! And then of course tell my friends.

It just sucks to be in the muck. In tribute to those who are in a mucky situation, this day and every day that applies shall be dubbed Sucky Muck Day! LOL

I would say eat all the raspberry pop tarts and chocolate milk one wants in order to get through this, however, I have the DD guy and truck guys to think of. No one wants a hefty pop tart eating, chocolate milk drinking man as a play date. So therefore, I shall write, and only nibble at raspberry pop tarts and sip chocolate milk. YEAHHHHH for raspberry pop tarts!

Even now just writing I feel better.

Thanks for reading!

This message is endorsed by the coalition for Raspberry Pop Tarts as Part of a Healthy Therapy!

1 comment: